Congratulations to the members at Kerr Industries in Oshawa who have ratified a new agreement by 77%. Kerr Industries is Local 222’s 2nd longest served unit. They joined Local 222 in 1964. GM is the longest served unit (1937).
- Tentative Agreement Reached With Woodbridge Foam
- Woodbridge Foam Unit Important Bargaining Update
- Message From Jerry Dias On What New Trade Rules Mean For Canada’s Autoworkers **Updated – Additional Information Added
- Local 222/GM Skilled Trades Committee Update
- Auto Warehousing Members Ratify New 3-Year Contract