Congratulations to the members at Kerr Industries in Oshawa who have ratified a new agreement by 77%. Kerr Industries is Local 222’s 2nd longest served unit. They joined Local 222 in 1964. GM is the longest served unit (1937).
- Letter From OFL President Chris Buckley To Premier Doug Ford Regarding GM Oshawa
- Save Oshawa GM: Campaign Information
- Chatelaine Magazine Features Four Local 222 Women And Their Reaction To The Announcement From GM
- Unifor Statement On The Recent Announcement From General Motors
- Important Update From The GM Oshawa Shop Committee