The workers at Mercedes-Benz Durham in Whitby have voted 85% in favour of giving their bargaining committee a strike mandate. Local 222 represents the workers in the service department.
- GM Oshawa Shop Committee Statement On Meeting With GM On January 8
- Study Verifies Economic Shock Of Potential General Motors Oshawa Closure
- Unifor Leadership To Meet With GM Officials In Detroit On Tuesday
- Members At Mercedes-Benz Durham Vote In Favour Of Strike Mandate
- URGENT! Rally In Windsor To Save Oshawa Jobs This Friday – Sign Up For A Spot On A Bus