A first agreement was ratified by the Robinson Solutions Industrial Cleaning and Yard Crew unit by 54%. The vote took place at the Unifor Local 222 Union Hall on Sunday, December 10.
- Tentative Agreement Reached With Woodbridge Foam
- Woodbridge Foam Unit Important Bargaining Update
- Message From Jerry Dias On What New Trade Rules Mean For Canada’s Autoworkers **Updated – Additional Information Added
- Local 222/GM Skilled Trades Committee Update
- Auto Warehousing Members Ratify New 3-Year Contract